Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can I send my 2004 Toyota Camry to Toyota to get the color changed?

Ok, so I found the perfect used 2004 Toyota Camry, everything seems to be perfect except it has a exterior colors that I do not like. So is it possible for me to send it to Toyota and change it to another color that I do like? And if I can do this, how much do you think this will cost? Please Help Me With This! Thanks!|||Once it's out the door of the manufacturing facility it's basically the dealer's problem.|||Large Toyota dealerships have their own body/paint shops. They refurbished... or some


have the facilities to do a complete re-paint.


If using an independent, you can find ratings of quality on-line


or Ask a smaller Toyota dealer who they would recommend.


Also, your insurance co. knows who does good work for them.


State Farm led me to a shop that had to repaint half my damaged Toyota to match paint


that had aged 10 yrs..............you couldn't tell where the old and new paint joined it looked so good.|||no you cannot send a car back to the maker and have it repainted. You can however have it repainted at a shop. A decent paint job will run at minimum $3000. Don't be fooled by the Maaco super cheap paint jobs. They are absolutee crap. It would be much cheaper just to find a car in the color you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment