Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who is the best dealership in Houston to purchase a Toyota Celica from for someone with no credit?

I want to purchase a newer Toyota Celica from a dealer in Houston. Who would be the best dealership for no hassling and financing a person with no credit? I am a student working on getting credit but so far have found it difficult finding a way to buy my dream car. Thanks!|||Fred Haas, either in Spring TX or On Hwy. 249, I'm not so sure about your credit or lack of , but they are pretty good people to work with ..





If not try a used car lot that's been in business for years, there are many, and must have a pretty good record to still be in business, I'm sure they would give you a good deal, and the credit or lack of would not be a problem . Everyone has to start somewhere





GOOD LUCK


.|||Get financing approval before you go car hunting. Try LendingTree.com. You can specify the dealerships that you wish to work with (i.e. Toyota) and then go from there.





The dealerships will contact you to look at the vehicle and you'll already be approved. It's the same setup if you'd go looking first - the only thing is you're approved up front and you don't go thru the trouble of testing a car - falling in love with the car - only to be told "Sorry you don't have enough credit."





Just don't try Sterling McCall Toyota - people often 'claim' to be the best for those with credit problems or no credit...but I've heard enough stories about this stealership to know its a ripoff. I'd visit them last.|||Good luck with that... I went looking around for Toyota Celicas and discovered that it was harder than I thought. I'm in college and honestly the only credit I had was through credit cards but I went to sterling Mccall Acura on Hwy 59 and they made it possible for me to get a car. I didn't even need a co-signer. It also has a lot to do w/ how much money you're making.


Good luck finding that car!! I gave up on it =(|||I recently bought a 6 months old car from Gullo Ford in Conroe, these guys are the best by far. I nearly bought a car from gullo Toyoyta but these guys were really rude and manipulative, i would never advise anyone to go to Gullo Toyoyta in Conroe...but believe me Jessica, I have only been in the country under 2 years and trying to get a credit rating up and running is hard...but try Gullo Ford in Conroe..they are trustworthy...hugs..|||Through experience, I have found out that Fred Haas toyota world in spring is the best. they have great service and are very helpful if you have any problems. if you want no haggling, try carmax. they offer a huge selection, but i have found that most of their cars are over priced. they are however good if you have no credit, but overall i would reccommend fred haas.|||Try Mike Calvary Toyota on 610 and Kirby Near the Old Astroworld. Hope that will help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment