Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I connect my iPod to Toyota Yaris?

I just got a toyota yaris and I need to find a way to connect my ipod to its speakers. It has speakers but it doesn't have cd-player/dvd-player. All it has for audio system is speakers. I have a cable which worked in toyota siena, I plugged one end where I plug my headphones on the ipod and the other in aux in the car and it worked.|||If you don't have the actual stereo you probably don't have the aux in jack. It's located in the center console area, right in front of the parking brake.|||Ask the dealer, they may have a ipod adapter kit.|||All you need is to buy an ipod transmitter,,,, bestbuy, marshall's, radioshack have them....cheapest at $10 bucks and the most is $65.00..your choice..they come with charger too|||Try to read here : http://www.buycheapnow.co.uk/cheap-ipod-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment