Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where can I buy a replacement headlight for my toyota?

The front left headlight on my 1991 toyota celica GT is broke. It has flip-up healdight and the headlight itself isnt broke just the housing, theres a crack in the plastic and stuff so I need to know where I can buy a new one.|||Try looking at a local auto wrecking/salvage yard. Many times you can find good used parts at a reasonable price.|||Go to the nearest auto store like AutoZone or Discount Auto Parts and ask around. You could always go to the dealer, although that will most likely be the most expensive option.|||I used to have one of them, I got one at a local junk yard. I had a very hard time getting one anywhere else . actully only one place could order it, but for some crazy amount of money... good luck!|||Look in your local newspaper classifieds or phone book for a salvage yard in your area. Used parts from wrecked vehicles can be purchased usually for a small fraction of what a new part would cost. Most salvage companies will even remove the part for you.|||I got mine from ebay!|||try car parts wholesale








1-800-387-8108|||How did you pass the written test to get a drivers license in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment