Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How much would my 2003 Toyota Corolla be worth on a trade in?

I have a silver 2003 Toyota Corolla. It has 58,000 miles and has never had any problems. There are some pretty heavy scratches in the back and a small hole poked in the front, but nothing super noticeable. I want to trade it to a dealer for a Kia Soul. On average, what do you think I could get as a trade in value for my car?|||Kelly Blue Book





KBB.COM





Tells you Trade-in value and private seller value|||We can't see the car. We don't know what it's worth. A dealer might give you a number over the phone or via email, but no one can give you an exact amount without seeing (and driving) the car.





Start at kbb.com. Book it out. Don't expect to get more than kbb tells you. Different dealers will offer different amounts, so your best bet is shopping around at a couple of dealerships in the area to see what they will offer you for trade-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment