Friday, September 23, 2011

How much would a paint job cost on a 1991 toyota camry approximately?

I have a 1991 Toyota Camry that I want painted yellow (lol). Obviously I don't want to spend too much on the paint job because the car is so old, but I don't want it to look like crap either. Can anyone give me a good estimate?








Thanks!|||12|||Maaco starts at like 300 for a (really) cheap paint job. Camrys are pretty small especially the older generations...





Its the body work that gets ya though. If they could paint it for you without doing any bodywork I dont think you would have to spend more than..... Maybe 400? Youll just have to ask around.











And if you want to look really nice then obviously its going to cost you but with that old of a car theres really no point.|||A paint job equivalent to a factory paint job will cost no less than $2000. Yes you can get it done for less, but you get what you pay for.|||most paint jobs usually cost around $3,500-+ and those are the good paint jobs. Usually if you take it to a mediocre or school body shop it'll be around $1,000 plus labor. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment