Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I fix my cigarette lighter on a 96 toyota 4runner?

My cigarette lighter went out in my 96 toyota 4runner. Is there a fuse I should change, or any typical solution/trouble shoot I can do?





Thanks.|||should be a fuse for your lighter if the fuse checks out good then it is most likely the element.





You should be able to find a replacement cigarette lighter element at any auto parts store.|||Clock shouldn't work to.Check your ACC fuse 15amp. and DOME fuse 15amp.Also just in case check TAIL fuse 10amp.|||Most likely a fuse on the fuse block. Look in the owners manual.


If the fuse is good, then you may have burned out the heater element and can buy another.








good luck|||I'd check the fuse first. Your owners manual probably has a section on fuses. Most cars also have it on the fuse cover/door.|||give up smoking





change the fuse

No comments:

Post a Comment