Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Toyota Camry factory made music system needs a usb installation and an ipod dock?

I have a 2009 Toyota Camry and i live in the gulf. My music system is factory made. I need to know if i can connect a USB to it and may be an ipod as well. Plzz reply and thxxx.|||You can use this one to connect an iPod to the original radio. It also gives you an aux input for other mp3 sources.|||Your out of luck with the factory stereo. Toyota started offering the USB in the 2010 models (LE and above) with the upgraded AM/FM CD with integrated radio which includes the USB port with iPod connectivity and bluetooth.





I hope this helps.|||The factory sound system that I just pulled out of a 2008 base model Camry lacked a USB interface or any aux input. That's why I pulled it out.|||The factory sound system that I just pulled out of a 2008 base model Camry lacked a USB interface or any aux input. That's why I pulled it out.





I would assume it's probably the same for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment