Friday, September 23, 2011

How does a toyota matrix factory warranty work?

I purchased the car from a used dealership, but it still has Factory Warranty. The engine light is on and was told by the dealership that I could take it to my local Toyota Dealership to get serviced since it still had warranty, how does this work? ( its an 07 matrix)|||Take the car to a Toyota dealership service department of your choice. They will put your serial number in the computer and can can tell you if the repair is to be done under warranty or could be your expense subject to what is needed to make the correction.|||Better bring it back in anyways theres a recall on them out for faulty power windows. Other than that I can't help you because I don't have a Toyota|||Toyota has a 3 year bumper to bumper warrenty and a 5 year 60,000 mile powertrain. If it is in 3/36 of date bought yu just bring in and they will fix. If after you pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment