Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where can I find good looking aftermarket tail lights for my 1995 Toyota celica?

Like I said I want some new tailights for my 1995 Toyota celica and I have not had any luck findin any and was hopeing someone else has found some. If you have please send me the link to where you got them.|||I don't want to call you the typical Toyota owner who has to change everything to make his car look better........but.....|||try some jdms they look pretty good. If you want some real celica help try www.6gc.net it has everything on 6th gen celicas.

Report Abuse


|||I drive a 96 Celica and the only aftermarket taillights your going going to find are pretty ricey. I would recommend keeping the stocking, and if anything making them clear but that depends on the color of your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment