Saturday, September 10, 2011

How much does an 87 Toyota corolla transmission cost to repair?

It's an automatic transmission in a 1987 Toyota corolla. It is definitely a 'hard parts' issue, so I'm looking at a full rebuild, or buying a rebuilt one already. Either way, is there a mechanic who can give me an approximate estimate on how much it will cost to fix this? Please be specific to my car, none of 'well my truck' or 'my van'. I know those trannys tend to cost a bit more than what mine will.|||Your best bet is to call up some repair shops and ask. Even if you did get an answer here I wouldn't trust it at all, there's a ton of people on here talking about stuff they have no freakin idea about.|||Depending on where you live your best bet might be to just have transmission pulled from a junk yard, it will probably cost you around 200 for the tranny and another 200-300 for installation, hoped I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment