Sunday, September 18, 2011

How much money does a Toyota technician make?

I'm 17, and I was accepted into the AYES program and was hired at a Toyota dealership as an intern. If I follow with this program I'll be an ASE Toyota master technician, and I was wondering how much I'd be making. I know it's not about the money, but about what I want to do as a job, but I grew up in a family where money was always an issue. So if anyone knows, please share with me. Thanks in advance.|||well if your a crappy tech and your not a reliable person, youll get paid crap, if your a good tech who knows his stuff you can potentially make upwards of $25 an hour flat rate|||It is possible to make $25-$30 flat rate depending on where you are in the country and how good you are. You will need to be ASE and Toyota certified. You won't make the big money right away you have to show the dealer that you can make them money before they will pay you big money.|||enough|||nick is right , fix it right at the first time get pay good

No comments:

Post a Comment