Saturday, September 10, 2011

How to find a mechanic to install a rebuilt Toyota engine?

I have an old Toyota truck and the engine has some problems at 253,000 miles. I am thinking of locating a mechanic in this urban area of Tacoma, WA, but I am new here and don;t know many folk. Any suggestions as to how I'd go about finding a mechanic that would do the install correctly? The Toyota dealer wants $7,500 just in labor. ;-/|||tell me more about your truck..what model and type of problems. I used to live in Tacoma and know many people there Toyota wise. Most dealers do not want their technicians doing side work and under cutting their prices. Tell me more and i can ask around|||You are better off with a new engine. Plus you will have a warranty on that engine. I would also try all the car dealers to see who charge the least. Since you are new and don't know many people, I would look in the yellow pages phone book. Hopefully you will find a good deal. Good luck.|||you see thats when i go and find a new truck











KOBE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment