Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why Toyota Camry 99 has a different color in bumpers and side mirrors?

I recently bought a 99 Toyota Camry. The bumpers and mirrors has a different color. Is this by design? Or the color faded up? If it鈥檚 by design then what would be the paint code for bumpers? The paint code label on the door says 4M9/FB40.


I need to buy a driver side mirror on EBay, but don鈥檛 know my paint code for mirror.


Please help. I鈥檒l pick the best answer later.|||bad paint or faded paint





use the color code to get the true color and then proceed from there.|||For some reason, i haves seen camrys like this all the time. Its usually like a goldish color that i see is faded. I think that the car might have been in a minor accident, and over time the painted area faded. I would go with what the door label says.

No comments:

Post a Comment