Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is it possible to transfer my loan from Toyota Financial services over to my friend?

I just bought a car for $13,000 with taxes and I have $11,000 left to pay on it. I don't want anything to do with the car since I am moving to the city and I would like to sign everything over to my friend if possible. Is it possible to transfer a loan from Toyota Financial services over to my friend and sign the car over to him?|||You will have to call toyota financial to see if he can assume the loan. If so he will have to fill out a credit application just like he was buying a car at a dealer. Usually it costs money for him to assume the loan but you could work out who is paying that. Call them first. If not you could sell it to him as a private sale and he could get a loan from a bank or credit union.|||The webguide http://carloanguide.automobiledeals.info


has highly useful info on Car Loan.


You can get all your doubts clarified from the site.


Check it out. Good luck!

Report Abuse


|||Not really. What you will have to do is sell the car to your friend for the exact amount owed on the car. You friend will have to get his own financing. Also, he will have to pay state sales tax, title, and tax fees.|||NO. You would have to sell the car to him, pay off your loan and transfer title to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment