Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are the best speakers for a 99 toyota corolla for the money?

I have a 1999 Toyota Corolla, and I want to upgrade the factory speakers, 2 front doors, and 2 rear panel. I've always heard Pioneer was good, but I was wondering what others are recommended? I like to blast my music pretty loud so I want some that will last a long while, also I don't want to spend too much money.|||pioneer speakers are.. "meh" unless you get their high end models, which can cost 200+ just for a pair





polk audio speakers are good, along with inifinity speakers.. go to www.crutchfield.com and find the "outfit my car" tab and put all of your vehicle specs in and it will show you what size speakers it takes and what will or wont fit and where it will fit

No comments:

Post a Comment