Sunday, September 18, 2011

What Toyota dealership in the US is the largest volume leader?

By volume I'm referring to the dealership that sells the most new Toyota's.|||Here's the closest I could find. It's the list of biggest dealerships that also have high satisfaction index ratings. Longo Toyota in El Monte, CA is the biggest one listed, although there may be a bigger one that didn't have high customer satisfaction. (So I doubt you'd want that one anyway...) According to the Longo Toyota website, they call themselves "The World's Largest Dealership," so I I'd guess they are indeed the highest volume.|||You're welcome - thanks for the "best answer" rating! Pushed me over 2,000 points!

Report Abuse


|||. Remember that selling cars is only 25% or a dealerships money as service, bodyshop and other after sale things make up 75% of cash. Selling cars keeps the maelet share. The dealership that has the presidents award and beats last years sales by a high margin along with C.S.I. is the best

Report Abuse


|||I dont know but I know we have a Toyota Plant down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment