Saturday, September 10, 2011

What year did Toyota Previas start being manufactured with 5 doors?

I'm looking for a second hand 8 seat toyota previa.


However I really want one with two rear passenger doors (one on each side) for ease of getting a large family in and out, during school runs etc.


I know the older models only have a rear door on the drivers side and the newer ones have rear doors on both sides.


But can anyone help me by telling me the exact year that the cars started to be made with doors on both sides?|||Two doors came in with the Mk 2 Previa in 2000.|||Please excuse CDever5. Here in the States, we never received the Previa again after 1997. It was replaced by the U.S-built Toyota Sienna (which I believe is built for North America only). Anyway, the 5 door Previas were introduced in 2000 model year.|||In 2000





http://www.toboc.com/forum3/default.aspx鈥?/a>


http://www.toboc.com/forum3/default.aspx鈥?/a>|||You may be thinking of the Sienna, the Previa did not come with 2 slide doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment