Saturday, September 10, 2011

How do I get anywhere with a complaint against a Toyota Tacoma rusty frame?

My 2005 Toyota Tacoma with 55k miles has a rusty looking frame. It is not rusted through, just really ugly start for a 3-4 year old truck. I called Toyota and checked for recall with my Vin# and nothing was recalled. They told me to go to a dealer and have them check it out. Any advice on what I can do in adition to this?|||Go to a dealer and have them check it out.|||they my mom has the same truck almost same miles an hers is like this too what did they do about yours ?????

Report Abuse


|||Go to the dealer where you bought it if you can't do that then take it in anywhere. if you do not get anywhere with them write a letter to toyota with pics and see where that gets you.|||After you see the dealer, if you still haven't gotten help, ask for the number for there consumer advocate or national complaint number.

No comments:

Post a Comment