Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the average salary of a Toyota Salesman in a large dealership?

I have a job offer as a Toyota Salesman in San Diego. I also have the opportunity to work as an assistant store manager at VONS. I need help making a decision.|||There is no average salary. Its all on commission. My step father used to work for a Toyota dealership and he would have good months and extremely bad months. The money is never constant. He could have a several $1000 bonus, commission check one month, then the next only $200, which he has to pay back to the dealership when he makes that much up. It really sucked. If you aren't depended on the money or a lot of it, its a good job. But if you need money and a set amount each month, I would look for anohter job. good luck|||I have an in-law who works at a toyota dealership as a lot boy. He told me would love to be a salesman cause they make some serious money. I don't know how much though.





Looking at your two choices, I would have to say Toyota looks like a better deal. Toyota has and will be around for years to come. They recently became the biggest car manufacturer in the world. If you ever move, you could always relocate your job no matter where you move to.





Vons? I live on the east coast and have no idea who Vons is. Are they successful? Look up their stock price, what are their benefits? Are they global? How many employees do they have? What are your options regarding job promotions?





I think Toyota would be a wiser choice. But you also have to look at sales as a dog eat dog world. It has to suit your abilities/desires.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment