Saturday, September 10, 2011

How much would it cost to replace toyota corolla 05 windshield glass?

Can any one please let me know how much would it cost me to replace toyota corolla (year 2005) windshield? And how much would be the labor charges? Your help is greatly appreciated.|||Should be less than $300 including install. Some places will come out and do it in your driveway. It depends on how common the car is and how fancy the glass. Common cars are cheaper.|||It cost me $350 to get mine replaced after I bought it just to re-sell it. It was an awesome car, I just needed to make my profit. I had a place called Triumph Auto Glass come to my house and install it. I think the price was high because of the glass dealer that did it.|||if you have full coverage insurance it won't cost you anything. if you only have liability most places will give you a really good deal. hopefully you have full coverage.|||$175.00 to $275.00 Shop around in the phone book1|||like 200-300 depending on where you go and stuff.|||You can find one at a scrap yard for about $100.00 give or take $20.00 then take it out yourself when you get it out you will need a sharp knife or a razor to get the rest of the window sealer get a new tude of it for about $5.00 when you put it in you will press it for it to seal but be shure to have your hands atleast two feet apart and dont press hard this will help it to fill in the space between the glass and your window frame .


Or you can pay someone else about $200.00 to $300. but it should cost you about $130.00 to $150.00 if you do it.|||Full coverage does not include winshield replacement, as far as a price call a few window places, no more than 300 bucks parts and labor and probably alot less

No comments:

Post a Comment