Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where can I find help about my toyota corolla model 93?

I purchased my current toyota corolla model 93 in one of the gulf countries. However, the few recent years, I've got afew problems with it. My problem is that spare parts in Tunisia are unbearable. I don't know what to do.|||Buy american , we need the money|||go to some junk yards and try to finds the parts, or consider getting rid of it|||I like to use partsamerica.com to check out parts interchange. There are a lot of parts on this that are used by GM on some of their models.


I don't know how hard it is to get parts though customs, but you might look for the parts on the Internet and pay the customs yourself.


I just don't know what the aftermarket parts system is like there. But if you can find a good aftermarket parts person to deal with it should solve your problems.|||Try to canabalize some parts from a junkyard or buy a wrecked corolla of your own to use parts from.

No comments:

Post a Comment