Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is the best way to get replacement Toyota car keys?

My remaining car key, itself a copy, is starting to wear out. It does not reliably open the doors of my 94 Camry, but it does operate the ignition OK. I am nervous about losing this key, and a 3rd generation duplicate may not do the job.





I once heard that there are only a relatively small number of unique Toyota keys. Instead of hiring a locksmith and getting all the locks rekeyed, are there low-cost alternatives?|||You can go to your Toyota dealer, and using the VIN number of your car they can make you a new key. That's the easiest way, they don't even have to copy your existing copy.|||Yes, Take your vin# to the dealership and they will get you replacement key. I promise.|||The dealers can replace them and as they are microchipped they will program them aswell.|||Go to the dealership they can help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment