Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I sue toyota for faulty accelerator?

I bought a new toyota and when I got in for my first drive, the tyres bursted when i just sat done.


I started the car and put it in gear and I push done on the accelerator, but the car didn't go anywhere?


Then all of a sudden, my chair fell through the floor of the car.


How do i sue toyota and make them out of business for selling such cheap crappy bombs.|||Sounds like u got one of the better toyotas! You should be thankful.|||You don't need to sue them. Toyota has just promised to fix everything wrong with every one of their vehicles. The way it works is, you take your Toyota to the dealer. The service department removes all of the emblems and puts them on a new Ford F150. This eliminates any unintended acceleration, defective steering, brake glitches and frame/spare tire problems. It also improves styling so much that people won't have to turn their heads away from your Toyota any more. The defective parts removed from the Toyota emblems will be sent to France and be rebadged as Renaults.|||HERE ARE ALL YOUR ANSWERS:





I bought a new toyota and when I got in for my first drive, the tyres bursted when i just sat done.





--what kind of tires did you have, they were probably made in America, remember american engineering blows!








I started the car and put it in gear and I push done on the accelerator, but the car didn't go anywhere?





--I am pretty sure it was human error, the car was in NEUTRAL.








Then all of a sudden, my chair fell through the floor of the car.





--You deserve it








How do i sue toyota and make them out of business for selling such cheap crappy bombs.





--You can't and you will lose, cause you didn't die or nobody in your family die.|||1st off my dad bought a new camry (1999) back in the day the only thing wrong is the material rips thats all good car dunnoe today but they were good cars still goes 1400000klms on the clock.





2nd how much do you weigh to falll throught the car and the car wont go???





3rd ur stupid lol|||You cant, when you bought that car, the paperwork you signed released them from any type of legal action of that sort... all you can do is have them fix it for you....|||Just call a local attorney.





Wait, you are in Australia.....I thought all the Toyota folks were blaming the American made ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment