Saturday, September 10, 2011

How long before a JGR Toyota takes down the checkered flag?

The Dodges and the Fords have been doing a better job than Hendrick Motorsports at keeping Toyota out of winners circle. All hail the Chevrolets for winning the next race. You didn't think Stewart would never win another race, because he's driving a Toyota. When will the force of JGR give Toyota their first cup win?|||Kyle Bush either this weekend or Bristol!!!!!!|||The way Kyle Busch is running, I am thinking next week at Las Vegas.|||I think a JGR Toyota has taken two checkers already this year...and finished second, I might add...|||Soon with Kyle, that dude is gonna bring a Cup Champioship there way before a Ford will win one again.|||Within the next two races..probably this weekend.|||I am guessing Vegas will give the Toys a win.





Go Jr.%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;|||Well they certainly seem to be doing better this year so far....and young Kyle is running strong, but he also ran well in his hendricks ride when given the chance.... sooooo.......im sure we will see a toyota in victory lane again sometime this year.....( the truck race Kyle won in a toyota sat....and tony won yesterday in the nationwide race in his toyota....) will just have to watch and see when %26amp; where it happens again!!!


I however will be keeping my eye on a praticular chevy to be visiting victory lane this year.......hopefully multiple times!!!





GO HARVICK %26amp; RCR!!!|||Whats wrong with march second,two thousand and eight


Tony Stewart|||toyota will win by the end of the 5th race this season|||I've heard a lot of talk about this, I'd rather it be at Vegas, or Phnx, if it happens in Atlanta or Talladega, not sure the real hardcore Nascar fans there will accept a Toyota win, without littering the track full of beer cans, and boos.. I heard some people that were out here this past weekend talking about this they were from Tenn. and what they were saying I can not even put on here, they are going to 'dega in the spring, it could be a wild time if a Toyota wins there.|||Kyle Bush is probably going to take a checkered flag for Joe Gibbs this weekend! He's on top of the standings in Craftsman and Sprint and 2nd in Nationwide so considering the way he's drove for Toyota so far and the fact he is at home I will say Las Vegas!|||Very soon, maybe this weekend





JJ #48 is the best on the circuit, with Jr. and gordon you cant go wrong.|||This week or next, guaranteed.|||This year at Bristol.|||********************KYLE+VEGAS= WIN 4 JGR******************|||They are looking pretty good so far so I am sure they will win soon .|||I say this weekend at Las Vegas. I am going to add something to this by making at bold prediction. There will be Toyota besides a JGR car that will win later in the year also.|||It's coming. Soon to a track near someone. I think Rowdy will win in Vegas this weekend.|||It could be this weekend.





Go Smoke......

No comments:

Post a Comment