Saturday, September 10, 2011

How do you know if your toyota echo 2000 has power steering?

I bought a used toyota echo and the steering wheel is a lil tight, so I'm trying to figure out if it is power steering maybe it needs something. Or if it isn't power steering, could someone tell me how I can loosen the wheel up?|||What car doesn't have power steering these days? Look under the hood. The power steering pump has a pulley and a fluid reservoir on it. If the belt is missing, or it doesn't have fluid in it, it won't work. Worn out tires make steering feel heavy. Make sure the tires are properly inflated too. Low tires make the steering hard.|||All cars power steering now, I remember my first car, its was a Toyota Tercell Wagon, 1981 .. and that thing didnt have power steering, lol actually it didnt have anything... just a Atrack player, no power steering makes it really hard to turn the wheel while not driving

No comments:

Post a Comment